Jobs at GPSit
Sales Executive Job Opening in San Diego
About the Job
GPS International Technologies, “GPSit”, seeks a competitive Sales Executive to join our staff in San Diego. The primary emphasis of this position is selling covert GPS tracking systems to state, county and city law enforcement agencies.
- Attaining 100% or more of set sales quota each quarter
- Managing the entire sales cycle from prospecting, lead development through closure
- Submitting complete, detailed and accurate sales forecasts according to schedules
- Participating in GPSit marketing events, such as trade shows or industry association conferences
- Generating leads from relationships, through personally conducted outbound campaigns and through partner channels
- Making outbound lead follow-up calls to potential and existing customers by telephone and e-mail to qualify leads and sell products and services
- Qualifying prospects to ensure effectiveness of sales efforts
- Overcomes technical and business objections of prospective customers
- Providing product presentations and demos to qualified customers, either face-to-face or via web based presentation techniques
- Preparing professional sales proposals, utilizing GPSit approved contents
- Responsibly track and ensure timely order bookings
- Assisting with post-sales support, to include training and services as needed
- Ensuring a high level customer satisfaction and professionalism at all times
- A minimum of 3 years selling high technology products to state and local government agencies
- Formal sales training highly desirable
- BA/BS degree strongly preferred
- Knowledge of GPS tracking systems highly desired.
- Experience working with and selling to law enforcement agencies
- Ability to quickly establish and maintain relationships with law enforcement agencies
- Proven ability to multitask while paying strict attention to customer priorities, details and guidelines
- A resourceful approach and unflappable determination in aligning resources to best serve the customer
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written skills
- A valid driver’s license and automobile insurance coverage required
GPS International Technologies, Inc. - "GPSit" – provides battery powered GPS asset tracking and monitoring solutions.
Learn more here!
Apply: Please send your resume and a 1/2 page introduction as to why you are the perfect candidate for this job opening to email@example.com.