About the Job
GPS International Technologies, “GPSit”, seeks a competitive Sales Executive to join our staff in San Diego. The primary emphasis of this position is selling covert GPS tracking systems to state, county and city law enforcement agencies.
• Attaining 100% or more of set sales quota each quarter
• Managing the entire sales cycle from prospecting, lead development through closure
• Submitting complete, detailed and accurate sales forecasts according to schedules
• Participating in GPSit marketing events, such as trade shows or industry association conferences
• Generating leads from relationships, through personally conducted outbound campaigns and through partner channels
• Making outbound lead follow-up calls to potential and existing customers by telephone and e-mail to qualify leads and sell products and services
• Qualifying prospects to ensure effectiveness of sales efforts
• Overcomes technical and business objections of prospective customers
• Providing product presentations and demos to qualified customers, either face-to-face or via web based presentation techniques
• Preparing professional sales proposals, utilizing GPSit approved contents
• Responsibly track and ensure timely order bookings
• Assisting with post-sales support, to include training and services as needed
• Ensuring a high level customer satisfaction and professionalism at all times
• A minimum of 3 years selling high technology products to state and local government agencies
• Formal sales training highly desirable
• BA/BS degree strongly preferred
• Knowledge of GPS tracking systems highly desired.
• Experience working with and selling to law enforcement agencies
• Ability to quickly establish and maintain relationships with law enforcement agencies
• Proven ability to multitask while paying strict attention to customer priorities, details and guidelines
• A resourceful approach and unflappable determination in aligning resources to best serve the customer
• Demonstrate strong verbal and written skills
• A valid driver’s license and automobile insurance coverage required
GPSit provides battery powered wireless GPS covert tracking solutions for law enforcement and commercial high value asset tracking in the United States and Mexico.
As a leader in covert tracking solutions for law enforcement technical surveillance, we work closely with law enforcement agencies to deliver solutions that meet their most challenging requirements. Going above and beyond the limitations of off-the-shelf components, GPSit integrates advanced technology for the specialized needs of covert surveillance. When it comes to law enforcement tracking, GPSit delivers trusted solutions at competitive pricing.
GPSit has over 700 customers across all branches of Federal, state and local law enforcement agencies.
Copyright © 2004-2013 GPS International Technologies, Inc. All Rights Reserved. GPSit is a registered trademark of GPS International Technologies, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.