SmartBoard Covert Tracker Enhancement
Detects vibration, light and temperature events; extends battery life.
GPSit's patented SmartBoard™ is an extension accessory for GPSit PT200 tracking devices. Intended for covert use by law enforcement, private investigators, government agencies and shippers of high value goods-in-transit, the board detects the presence of motion, light or temperature changes, uses these events to wake up its dormant PT200 host, and then communicates that information with location to the GPSit TrackFusion system. This two stage process produces unprecedented battery life for covert tracking applications.
Features and sensitivity adjustments can be individually controlled from the GPSit TrackFusion website. Light presence and vibration sensitivity alerts can be configured to automatically send an email alert or SMS text message to a cell phone. Once programmed for external event detection triggered battery control, the PT200 can operate up to 6 months without charging the battery.
- Provided plastic case encloses PT200
- Wall charger
- Vibration sensor with programmable alerts and battery control
- Photo sensor with programmable alerts and battery control
- Get notifications via email or SMS
- Battery charge can last up to 6 months
- Available with magnetic mount
- API to access features available to developers of Sendum PT200 applications
- Purchase of a new FS1 with 3.6 Ah battery
- Return to GPSit of existing FS1 for upgrade